Parsippany, NJ - Jan. 13, 2005 - CheapTickets®, a leading online travel Web site, today announced its largest ever cruise promotion with the "World's Largest Cruise Sale." Through Feb. 15, 2005, consumers can take advantage of numerous special offers and discounted rates on over 28 different cruise lines with itineraries to destinations worldwide.
"At CheapTickets, we're proud to offer travelers the most comprehensive selection of cruise lines to choose from," said Mike Stacy, president of CheapTickets. "Our 'World's Largest Cruise Sale' offers customers incredible values on cruise itineraries plus savings up to $1,000 with cash-back incentives, cabin upgrades, onboard credit and free shore excursions."
The CheapTickets "World's Largest Cruise Sale" features compelling cruise deals guaranteed to please vacationers of all ages and interests, from families with children to couples looking for romantic escapes to discerning travelers in search of the most luxurious getaways. Some of the special cruise offers that can be found on CheapTickets during the promotion period include:
- Carnival - Free shore excursions on select cruises
- Celebrity - Free MasterCard Gift Card up to $500 per cabin on all 2005 Alaska and European itineraries, up to $200 onboard discounts on balcony or suite purchases, free shore excursions on all 2005 Caribbean itineraries, onboard value booklet with purchase for sailings through June 30, 2005
- Disney - Free collectable lapel pin on all 2005 sailings, combinable dollars off promotion up to $260 per cabin
- Holland America - View and veranda sale offering up to a seven category upgrade
- Norwegian - Four category upgrade, $120 onboard value booklet on all sailings, $50 onboard credit on select itineraries
- Princess - Dollars off on select cruises, free shore excursions on Caribbean sailings, onboard coupon booklet valued up to $150 for all 2005 sailings
- Royal Caribbean - Free shore excursions on all 2005 Caribbean itineraries, free MasterCard Gift Cards up to $500 per cabin on all 2005 Alaska and European itineraries, $99 upgrade offer on select Voyager of the Seas and Radiance of the Seas sailings.
Cruise deals consumers can take advantage of during the CheapTickets "World's Largest Cruise Sale" include:
- Families will enjoy Carnival's range of three- to seven-night itineraries to destinations throughout Mexico and the Caribbean, including a four-night cruise to the Bahamas starting as low as $279 per person. Onboard, families can enjoy time together during craft nights, and kids of all ages will enjoy Camp Carnival, the cruise line's signature children's program featuring games, arts and crafts, talent shows, storytelling, scavenger hunts, pool parties and more.
- Honeymooners and couples in search of romance won't have to look any further than Celebrity Cruises, offering exceptional personal service, award-winning cuisine, a state-of-the-art spa and spacious suites with hot tubs on terraces and butler service. Rates on four-night Western Caribbean itineraries start as low as $340 per person.
- Travelers looking for an affordable, active vacation will enjoy Royal Caribbean's onboard and shoreside activities, from rock-climbing walls, self-leveling pool tables and ice-skating rinks to exhilarating shore excursions such as scuba diving, dogsledding and glacier trekking. Rates start as low as $259 per person for a three-night Bahamas cruise.
- Discerning travelers will find the highest standard of cruising excellence with Radisson Seven Seas Cruises, chosen as the "World's Best Small Cruise Line" by readers of Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Guests will find amenities and programs that fit the key "luxury" criteria - outstanding cuisine, top-notch personal service, spacious suite-like staterooms and incomparable onboard programs. Rates start as low as $2,098 per person on a seven-night Caribbean cruise.
Prices quoted above are per person, based on double occupancy and are subject to change. For terms and conditions on these special deals and promotions along with more information on the CheapTickets "World's Largest Cruise Sale," visit www.CheapTickets.cruise.com/sale.
About CheapTickets CheapTickets is a leading seller of discounted leisure travel products online through its Web site, www.CheapTickets.com. CheapTickets provides consumers access to its exclusive collection of unpublished airfares, as well as regularly published fares on hundreds of airlines. In addition to air, CheapTickets' family of discounted travel products also includes hotel accommodations, cruises, rental cars, vacation packages, condo rentals and Last Minute Trips. Founded in 1986, CheapTickets is part of the Consumer Travel Americas group within Cendant's Travel Distribution Services Division.