CHICAGO, Dec. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- As the past month of snow storms and holidays enters into the rear view mirror of 2009, Orbitz (www.orbitz.com) launches into 2010 with a huge Winter Hotel Blowout* sale. Travelers can save up to 50% off hotels in top destinations around the world, including Europe, Mexico, Hawaii and the Caribbean.
"With Orbitz hotel deals from the Caribbean to Europe, the biggest decision for consumers won't be if they should take a vacation, but rather where and how soon they should go," said Jessica Labaire, Merchandising Manager for Orbitz. "Plus, each traveler gets an automatic Price Assurance(SM) refund if another Orbitz customer books the same prepaid hotel room for less."
Between now and February 14, 2010, travelers who book on Orbitz can save up to 50% on thousands of hotels worldwide. Sample deals include:
- All-inclusive Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island (Jamaica) - 60% off
- Coconut Bay Resort & Spa (St. Lucia), 3 Stars - 45% off
- All-inclusive RIU Palace Macao (Punta Cana), 4 Stars - 48% off
- All-inclusive Great Parnassus Resort & Spa (Cancun), 3 Stars - 45% off
- All-inclusive RIU Caribe (Cancun), 3 Stars - 50% off
- All-inclusive RIU Palace Mexico (Riviera Maya), 3 Stars - 45% off
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (Oahu), 4 Stars - 42% off
- Kaanapali Beach Club (Maui), 3 Stars - Up to 55% off
- Castle Halii Kai at Waikoloa (Big Island), 4 Stars - Up to 50% off
- Hilton London Hyde Park (London), 4 Stars - 50% off, free breakfast
- Grand Majestic Plaza (Prague), 4 Stars - Stay 3 nights, 4th night free
- Hotel Veneto Roma (Rome), 4 Stars - 30% off 3 nights
- W San Diego, 4 Stars - 30% off
- The Grand Del Mar, 5 Stars - 45% off on weekdays, 40% off on weekends
- The US Grant, 5 Stars - 30% off
For more details on the Orbitz Winter Hotel Blowout, visit www.orbitz.com/sales.
For more information on Orbitz Price Assurance, visit www.orbitz.com/priceassurance.
*Begins 12/28/09. Savings of up to 50% are available at participating hotels only and subject to availability. Minimum stay requirements and blackout dates may apply and will vary depending on market and hotel. Look for the On Sale label for the greatest savings. Book by 2/14/10.
Orbitz.com (www.orbitz.com) is a leading online travel company that enables travelers to search for and book a broad array of travel products, including airline tickets, hotel rooms, rental cars, cruises and vacation packages. Since launching its Web site to the general public in June 2001, Orbitz.com has become one of the largest online travel sites in the world and has led the industry with innovations including Flight Price Assurance, Hotel Price Assurance and Total Price hotel search results. On Orbitz.com consumers can search more than 80,000 suppliers worldwide including airlines, hotels and car rental companies. Orbitz.com is owned by Orbitz Worldwide.
Stay connected with sale alerts, exclusive promotions and engaging conversations: Follow Orbitz on Facebook (www.facebook.com/orbitz), Twitter (www.twitter.com/orbitz) and the Orbitz Travel Blog (www.orbitz.com/blog).
About Orbitz Worldwide
Orbitz Worldwide is a leading global online travel company that uses innovative technology to enable leisure and business travelers to research, plan and book a broad range of travel products. Orbitz Worldwide owns a portfolio of consumer brands that includes Orbitz (www.orbitz.com), CheapTickets (www.cheaptickets.com), ebookers (www.ebookers.com), HotelClub (www.hotelclub.com), RatesToGo (www.ratestogo.com), the Away Network (www.away.com), and corporate travel brand Orbitz for Business (www.orbitzforbusiness.com). For more information on partnership opportunities with Orbitz Worldwide, visit corp.orbitz.com.
PRN Photo Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: http://www.orbitz.com/