November 19, 2007 – Orbitz for Business, keeping more than one million business travelers “A Step Ahead™,” today announced a major addition to its corporate travel product portfolio, with the launch of Orbitz for Business International (OFBI).
A comprehensive international product offering, Orbitz for Business International provides:
• Global fulfillment and call center support
• Multi-language and time/date formats
• In excess of 200 currency views and much more
Orbitz for Business International is a customized solution designed for companies with international travel requirements. OFBI hopes to offer in-market support in Canada, United Kingdom and Australia.
“With Orbitz for Business International, we are pleased to offer the content, control and international footprint many businesses currently need or will need in the near future,” said Dean Sivley, COO and general manager, Orbitz for Business. “Today’s launch gives Orbitz for Business an international presence that we believe will put us at the forefront of the corporate travel industry for many years to come.”
Additional features of Orbitz for Business International include:
• Policy markings in the air matrix
• Constant visibility of unused air ticket credits
• Individualized settings supporting 200 currencies and multi-language time/date formats
• Ability to compare up to nine searches from various airports
• Global fulfillment and call center support
Rebranded Orbitz for Business
Orbitz Worldwide’s Corporate Travel Solutions Group, comprised of Orbitz for Business and Travelport for Business, is taking on a new name and a single brand identity. Starting today, Orbitz for Business (www.orbitzforbusiness.com) becomes the official name for the company’s corporate travel product , which will provide a portfolio of distinctive, leading managed travel products to business travelers.
“The Orbitz for Business brand has been an anchor for our corporate travel business since its inception, and it continues to boast corporate adoption rates in excess of 90 percent,” Sivley said. “We believe this brand integration and expansion of our Orbitz for Business portfolio will serve as a great benefit to our corporate clients.”
Launched in 2002, Orbitz for Business was one of the first full-service business travel programs offered by an online agency. With today’s announcement of the corporate re-branding, Orbitz for Business now serves more than one million business travelers across a client base of over 2,000 customers.
Orbitz Worldwide’s business travel offerings now feature three diverse travel products to serve everyone from the individual unmanaged traveler to the large, Fortune 500 corporation. These offerings include:
• Road Warrior (http://roadwarrior.orbitz.com) – An extension of Orbitz.com, the Road Warrior microsite offers business-specific tools like Wi-Fi finder, restaurant reservations, business hotel reviews and relevant inventory for independent and unmanaged business travelers.
• Orbitz for Business, Self-managed – Ideal for small businesses whose travel spend is less than $250K per year, and who are seeking to optimize travel spend through lower transaction fees and negotiated business hotel rates. Gives small businesses a scaled managed program, including many features and benefits of the larger Orbitz for Business managed site.
• Orbitz for Business – A full-service, online corporate travel agency for companies with many travelers and managed program needs. A business travel solution for companies seeking higher adoption rates, online tools customized for a business audience and reporting that delivers insights into travel usage and trends. Also offers more in-depth reporting tools, advanced policy and executive VIP care services for companies with larger numbers of travelers and more comprehensive travel requirements.
About Orbitz for Business
Orbitz for Business (www.orbitzforbusiness.com) is the corporate travel brand of Orbitz Worldwide. Orbitz for Business serves over 2,000 corporate customers and more than a million business travelers. Launched in 2002, Orbitz for Business was one of the first full-service managed business travel programs offered by an online company. Orbitz for Business includes a portfolio of business travel products for small to large companies. Its products include self managed services for small business, managed travel services with fulfillment and service support and international capabilities.
About Orbitz Worldwide
Orbitz Worldwide is a leading global online travel company that uses innovative technology to enable leisure and business travelers to research, plan and book a broad range of travel products. Orbitz Worldwide owns and operates a portfolio of consumer brands that includes Orbitz (www.orbitz.com), CheapTickets (www.cheaptickets.com), ebookers (www.ebookers.com), HotelClub (www.hotelclub.com), RatesToGo (www.ratestogo.com) and the Away Network (www.away.com) and corporate travel brand Orbitz for Business (www.orbitzforbusiness.com).
nding of Orbitz Worldwide’s Corporate Travel Solutions Group to Orbitz for Business